Achievements and Awards
The Trust identified the following key achievements:
- 2001 – Staff received the Mayor’s bouquet for services to the community in respect of our car seat rent-to-buy scheme.
- 2001 to 2017 Achieved and continue to hold accreditation with Ministry of Social Development.
- 2003 – Te Korowai Trust became the inaugural winner of the Commerce Nelson Māori Business Award sponsored by Wakatu Incorporation as well as the open section Service Excellence Award
- 2003 – Achieved accreditation and became the first accredited Māori health provider in the South Island to receive Accredited Provider status with Quality Health New Zealand.
- 2005 – The first provider in the Top of the South to be funded under an Integrated Agreement
- 2011 – Successful in becoming part of the Whānau Ora programme in Te Waipounamu
- 2012 – A lead provider for He Oranga Pounamu (HOP) Collective in Te Tau Ihu